Children’s Advocacy Center
2855 Michigan St NE
Grand Rapids, MI 49506
Give the gift of time, talent, or support.
As a non-profit organization, it would be difficult to operate without the contribution of our dedicated volunteers. The Children’s Advocacy Center of Kent County has opportunities for those interested in volunteering their time and unique talents to support the Center’s effort in restoring hope to children who have been abused.
Ways to Get Involved
- Quarterly opportunities for weekend interior and exterior cleaning and tidying up of the building (best suited for multiple people or groups)
- Reception desk support
- Scanning files and shredding documents
- Set-up and tear down for various community events throughout the year
- Volunteer your time through talents (painting, art, music, etc.)
- Host a “jeans day” or other special days where participants make a donation
- Host a fundraiser or drive within your organization for items needed on our client wish list
- Host a drive within your organization for Clorox wipes, Kleenex, disinfectant spray, hand sanitizer, cough drops, or other necessities to keep our team & clients healthy
- Create coping boxes for clients
- Make beaded bracelets for clients
- Paint rocks with hopeful messages & our website information, and place them throughout our community to spread the message about the Center
- Sponsor a child’s graduation from services activity and celebration
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.